Getting Involved In A Serious Vehicle Crash
There is no certainty regarding a car accident. Your life can change in an instant. If it does, the scope of the change will depend greatly upon the type of accident and the severity of injuries you have suffered.
The managing attorney at Wells Law Group, P.A., in Tampa, Florida, will take the time to understand how your car accident has affected your life. Are you able to do the activities you once did? Did you miss a lot of time from work? Are the medical bills piling up?
If you face permanent injury, you deserve to receive maximum compensation for your losses. A free case evaluation from our firm can get you started.
We Handle Many Types Of Car Accident Claims
Injured people throughout West Central Florida turn to our law office for dedicated, wise and compassionate guidance to address problems associated with:
- Head-on collisions
- Side-impact (T-bone) collisions
- Rear-end accidents
- Multiple-car accidents
- Trucking accidents
Our vast knowledge and experience allow us to help people who have been injured in many ways, including:
- People injured by drunk drivers, reckless drivers, distracted drivers, and fatigued drivers
- People injured by uninsured or underinsured motorists
- People injured in hit-and-run and phantom vehicle accidents (when the other driver does not realize he or she caused an accident and drives away)
- People injured while passengers in your car (including children)
- People injured or killed on a motorcycle because the other driver did not see them
- People injured because of defective car parts
- People injured in accidents involving commercial vehicles — trucks, taxis, buses
- Survivors of the deceased in auto accident fatalities
We Seek What You Need
Our reputation as a law firm is that we understand how insurance companies work and what they need to pay the highest damages for what you have been through. You may be entitled to both past and future damages for:
- Past and future medical care and treatment
- Past and future lost wages
- Past and future pain and suffering
- Personal (non-medical) expenses caused by the injuries complained of
- Damaged or destroyed vehicles and other personal property
- Diminished physical or mental functioning
We don’t take every client who comes our way. We are always pleased to work with people whose injuries are serious and real. Our commitment to getting the truly injured back on their feet is second to none.
Support When You Need It
Insurance companies have dozens of attorneys on staff to help minimize the amount you are paid for your claim. By hiring Wells Law Group, P.A., you are no longer an individual against an adjuster and multiple levels of claims professionals along with a bunch of lawyers paid specifically to devise a way to pay you as little as possible.