When Is It Necessary To Retain A Lawyer?
Consulting An Attorney Is Recommended In The Following Cases:
- When your insurer denies all or a portion of your claim
- When your insurer denies that coverage exists
- When your insurer requests a release as a condition to settle your claim
- When your insurer states that your claim is excluded or subject to a partial exclusion under your policy
- When your insurer delays the adjustment of your claim
- When your insurer makes misleading or false statements to you
- When your insurer advises you against hiring third parties, including public adjusters or attorneys
- When your insurer withholds payments for losses under one type of coverage to try to force you to settle claims under other types of coverage
- When your insurer makes what you believe to be low estimates, low offers and/or low payments
- When your insurer’s checks or correspondence indicate the payment is “in full” or is “full and final settlement”
- When your insurer finds the claim to be of questionable origin and opens an investigation (especially in a fire claim)
- When your insurer requests an Examination Under Oath or a recorded statement
Wells Law Group, P.A. — Fighting For You When Your Insurer Won’t
You paid into your policy; now that there is a reason to file a claim, you deserve to be treated fairly by an insurer that is supposed to be on your side. Unfortunately, insurance companies don’t always follow through with their promises, and we make sure to hold them accountable when they don’t.
At Wells Law Group, P.A., we take an aggressive approach against insurance companies that don’t do what you paid them to do. We handle every aspect of a claim so that our clients can focus on what’s important: rebuilding their lives after a tragedy.
We’re on the side of our clients when their insurers are not.
Schedule An Appointment
If you’re receiving flack from your insurer or suspect that it is acting in bad faith, talk to an attorney at our firm. We have decades of legal experience we can put to work for you.
To schedule a free initial evaluation, call our law office in Tampa, Florida, at 813-413-7377 or fill out this online contact form.