We Offer free Initial Evaluations
Wells Law Group, P.A.
We Offer free Initial Evaluations

January 2016 Archives

Homeowner's insurance, it's more than just a good idea, and you need the right amount of coverage!

As a resident of Florida, you are not required to purchase a home insurance policy. Your mortgage holder, however, will require insurance on the property, and if you fail to obtain proper coverage and add it as an additional insured, it will likely "force place" coverage for its own protection. Forced place coverage usually provides coverage up to the value of the lien, which leaves you uninsured for any damage to your property and belongings in the home. While some people with no mortgage look at this as a way to save money, most realize it is a risk they should not take.

Do I need uninsured motorist coverage for my car?

Car insurance is one expense that may make you cringe when you make the payment, but if you are involved in an accident, you'll be very glad you had it. There are a number of different coverage options for car insurance, and it can be confusing trying to determine what you need and don't need. One of these coverages is uninsured motorist (commonly referred to as UM or UIM) coverage.

email us for a response

When you need legal help, we are here for you.For fast answers, email us using the form below.

Bold labels are required.

Contact Information

The use of the Internet or this form for communication with the firm or any individual member of the firm does not establish an attorney-client relationship. Confidential or time-sensitive information should not be sent through this form.


Privacy Policy

Wells Law Group, P.A.

visit our office

1211 Tech Boulevard
Suite 149
Tampa, FL 33619

Phone: 813-413-7377
Fax: 813-413-8887
Tampa Law Office Map